Do you have problems with sock folding methods? Or does your sock often get lost in a pile of clothes? This is a common problem among many people, but it is a challenge that you can avoid. One effective way of solving this mini-crisis is to fold and separate them from the other clothes. Folding socks military-style is the easiest way to do this.
Best Way to Roll Socks
- Place the socks on an even surface – one piece on top of the other.
- Smooth out creases and wrinkles
- Roll the socks tightly, beginning from the toes up
- Once you have completely rolled it, pull the inside of the socks out. The outer cuffs go over and around the roll.
- Tuck any parts that are sticking out
The method of how to fold your socks military style is a super space saver, especially for long socks. But, it might not be suitable for ankle or no-show socks…, same as toddler or baby socks.
The military-style socks folding technique is ideal if you have a small drawer or storage space. It is also an excellent method to fit stuff or clothing into a small traveling bag pack. But, it can be exhausting if you use it to fold more than ten socks. In addition, it takes more time compared to other socks-folding techniques.